Wednesday, June 20, 2012

How to use Lettering Delights on your iPad

I am using an iPad 3, so I have no idea if this will work on a 1 or 2.
But, it works great on a 3 as long as you have the 2 apps mentioned in the instructions.


I have tried the save button several times, I either get nothing or I get a nice photo of the save button.
If you do hit the save button by accident just wait a second or two,  a very large photo of the graphic will come up.  You can hold your finger down on that and the same tab will come up as described on the next panal.
It may open as a png file in other programs, I have only tried a few and Montage Magic is the only one that I know imports png files.  And, it's a pretty good app for scrapbooking.


It's very important that you tap the Masked png file button or all your work will be lost.  Also, don't forget to tap Library AND Export.  (Don't sigh at me saying the obvious, I've done both).

Ok, Now if you want to download your true type Fonts and Dingbats to use in Montage Magic.

All of my true type fonts have shown up at the bottom of the list.  They have a little red circle beside them.
When you go to add some text to your Montage Magic page, there is a button on the text page that allows you to toggle between the programs default fonts, and your own downloaded ones.  If you want to preview what your font or dingbats look like, go into the Saved Collages tab (top left). At the bottom of the page is a My Fonts tab, go there and you can preview your fonts.


Note:  I have not as yet been successful in getting any of the paper pages to download onto iPad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment